Thursday 27 January 2011

Tom Cooks Every Bloody Night


That was Tom's idea for the name of this post; I was going to call it adventures in a kitchen and he said would be an adventure for me to be in the kitchen. While Tom so merrily cooks a nice risotto, I drink wine and try on my newest skirt, fresh from eBay today. It is a Marks and Spencer skirt in a grey/brown tweed pattern with buttons down the front, the kind I hope to go with just about everything. Tom is taking refuge from the cold in a vintage virgin wool fishing jumper that is like wearing a radiator!

2 comments:

  1. this skirt goes perfect with the blouse and I like very much your combo with brown mary janes and navy tights. Beautiful! and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style and your blog atmosphere soo much!! :D

    ReplyDelete